Primitive tent camping in a beautiful Minnesota aspen forest – Come enjoy nature!
Info & Rules
Your Evergreen Bay Resort Adventure camp site is nestled in a northern MN forest of Aspen, Norway and Birch near Itasca State Park on crystal clear Boot Lake near Park Rapids and Bemidji MN. The resort has many amenities for you to enjoy while camping. We have 60 acres of private camping trails, a large beach, playgrounds, picnic and games areas. You have access to swimming, kayaking, canoe, paddle boards, paddle boat and the lodge. We offer boat and pontoon rentals too, and are close to Itasca Stat Park, Evergreen amusement center, Dorset and other area attractions. We sincerely hope you enjoy your stay. When you arrive, please check in at the lodge to address any balance on the account and to be directed to the campsite.
Your campsite is PRIMATIVE and does not contain access to electricity, running water or plumbing. Here is what is provided:
- Deck with Canvas Tent and two chairs
- Access to drinking water (5 gallons provided with refills available)
- Access to nearby porta-potti
- Pop-up tent, propane heater, Two (2) twin beds (elevated), picnic bench, camping shower, privacy screen, fire pit, firewood (1st load – additional loads are $12), broom and garbage can.
Policies and Rules
“Remember, we’re guests in nature, and no one likes a houseguest who trashes the place. A good camper is like the wind in the trees: lovely, but once it’s gone only memories are left behind.” —Jess Phoenix, earth scientist
- Don’t litter
- DO NOT bring Firewood from off site, 1st load provided – additional are $12
- ONLY burn in provided pit
- Don’t carve your name into anything.
- Don’t cut down trees.
- Look out for poison ivy, poison oak and sumac.
- Check yourself for ticks every 6 hours.
- Please respect and love nature,
- Don’t feed animals.
- What you carry in, you must carry out!
- Check campsite for trash or belongings.
- If you intend to use the pop up tent, CAMPERS are responsible to set up and take down so come during daylight hours
- Carefully pack up the pop-up tent (if you used it).
- Zip up all tent windows and doors (clasps, too).
- Take garbage bag(s) to trash bin located near the lodge when leaving.
- Clean up after your dog.
- Clean up site and return to same condition as when you arrived. The minimum cleaning fee is $50 and will be charged for leaving a campsite a mess.
- REMINDER: There is are NO public washroom and bathroom available at the resort-plan to use your loo and/or porta-potti when defecating.
- Always be considerate of others and aware of all resort policies.
50% Deposit is required to hold your reservation.
Cancellation & Deposit Return Policy for Adventure Campsites
Cancellations made 60 days in advance of stay, then deposit will be returned, less a $25 relisting fee.
Cancellations made 30-59 days in advance of stay, then deposit will be returned, less a $50 relisting fee.
Deposit will NOT be returned for cancellation made 29 days or less in advance of stay.